10/16/08

Printables...

Ok so the Kellogg's Q's (see sidebar to the left) have reset. Apparently they want me to purchase even more cereal. Since it's on sale for $2 at Meijer right now, I don't think that'll be too terribly hard. What a great way to spend $4 Glade Catalinas...

Also:
$1/1 Pilsbury Grands Sweet Rolls here.
$1/1 ReNu MultiPlus (and other Bausch & Lomb stuff) here. (bottom of page)
$1/1 Romano's Macaroni Grill Meal Kit here. (bottom of page)

If you haven't tried the Macaroni Grill Dinner Kits yet, you're gonna have to. First, make sure you get them at WalMart, that's the cheapest place I have seen them yet... Around $3 each'ish. I prefer the Creamy Basil - it's really really good. With or without adding meat. We've used Chicken and Turkey so far, and plan to try putting in sliced steak next time. I've tried the other varieties, but nothing compares to this one. The others are ok, we really didn't like the Marsala one. They really didn't stand out enough to justify paying the extra money, since to me they weren't a step-up from Hamburger Helper. But the Creamy Basil variety - YUM.

Tonight I added a few fresh basil leaves from my dying herb garden, and a few cloves of fresh garlic, left-over chopped onion from Taco Night, and a Jennie-O Turkey Tenderloin I found hanging out in the freezer.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Couponloop.com has a printable for $1 off produce if you buy any 2 Kellogg's cereals! Great combo of coupons! Do you think the fact that I have about 20 boxes of cereal stocked and am about to head out for more is a problem?

Anonymous said...

I also love the creamy basil! I'm not sure if I'll bother with the Marsala based on your comments.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin