Went to use my B1G1 CoverGirl coupon from August's brandsaver, and my $3 ECB from last week.
- Used B1G1 from Sept Brandsaver
- Got $5.99 ECB
1 AquaSmoother foundation
1 Covergirl outlast lip gloss
- Used B1G1 from Aug Brandsaver
- CVS has B1G1
1 AcneFree Kit (was getting this already, ECB deal was just a bonus)
- Used $3/1 coupon (Grandma sent to me)
- Got $5 ECB
4 Dawn Dishwashing Liquid on sale for .99
- Used 4 .50/1 Dawn coupons from 8/31 Brandsaver
3 IndyStar newspapers
Used $3 ECB
Receipt says I saved $37.97 today
Husband transferred prescription and got $25 GC
5 Soy Joy Bars
- Used $3/5 coupon here
2 Atkins Advantage Bars
- Used $1/1 coupon from past insert
6 Suave Body Washes
- Used 3 B1G1 coupons from past insert
- Got $4 ECB
2 Colgate Adv.
- Used 2 $1.50/1 coupons from All You
- Got $4 ECB
6 CoverGirl Outlast lipgloss/colors
- One sale B1G1
- Used 3 B1G1 Covergirl from Sept brandsaver
1 Biore Pore Strips
1 Biore Face Scrub
- Used $2 off strips if buy cleanser coupon from tear pad at Kroger
1 Jergens Natural Glow
- Used $1/1 coupon from tear pad at Kroger
- Got $5 ECB for $15 worth of Jergens/Biore
1 Gillette Mach 3 Disposable
- Used $2/1 coupon from past insert for any gillette
Used $5/$30 Coupon for Labor Day only from CVS email
Paid $21.48 on GC
Receipt says I saved $107.73 today.
I'm planning on going back to do the Aveeno deal, but am hoping the coupons I requested in the mail for $2/1 Aveeno here come in the mail before end of sale.
My husband asked me the other day about why I don't get the low totals that others do. (I read him the awesome deals I see posted at MSM and Centsible Sawyer) It really made me sit back and wonder, and I realized that I roll in items that we need into the deals. I'm all new to the CVS'ing but I noticed that I did it again in these deals too. Those biore strips are so cashy, but with two teenaged daughters... well you know.
How did you do at the CVS? Do you have any tips for me? I'd love to hear from you...