I found this website cruising around the net, and thought it was worth sharing... Stop junk mail and catalogs. www.greendimes.com
Reducing Junk Mail: It's a bigger deal than you think.
GreenDimes is the only company that offers you a choice of service plans. With the Premium service, GreenDimes does all the dirty work; staying on top of the catalog and junk mail companies, working with various marketing associations, and ensuring that you stay off their lists. The Basic service helps you help yourself — giving you all the tools you need to remove your name from all of the lists.
The GreenDimes Basic service is free and works like this:
1. Sign up and provide your name and home mailing address.
2. Log in to the GreenDimes site and choose which mailers you want to stop.
3. For each mailing list follow our removal instructions. This includes printing, signing & mailing the letters we provide, and visiting marketing companies' websites to request removal of your name.
4. Tell us which catalogs you no longer wish to receive.
5. Monitor the progress of your removal requests through the GreenDimes website and we'll tell you if any additional actions are required.