8/22/08

Meijer 1-Day Sale Tomorrow!!!

Meijer's having a 1-day sale (again) this Saturday!!! I saw a few deals out there, I thought I should share 'em!

First, if you have a Meijer credit card, you'll get 15% off general merch/apparel, and 5% off food/health & beauty.

You can get 5 six-packs of Pepsi 24oz bottles for $11. Well, there's a deal running (read here) that if you buy $10 in Pepsi products, you can save $10 on Jeans!

25% off Ink Cartridges. Well, I know I need these! With all the great printables that are out there right now?

Aquafresh toothpastes and toothbrushes are on sale B1G1... there were a bunch of coupons, 2 weeks ago I think? Add to the stockpile!

I figure I can also go through their toy clearance section to prepare for Christmas this year. A few weeks ago we picked up a set of Legos for 50% off. An extra 15% off sounds right to me.

Doritos are also on sale for $1.79... not my favorite item, but the teenagers (and husband) like chips, so picking them up for this price is a good plan.

What's your plan to save at the Meijer this week? Post what you've got, I'd love to hear it!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you read the small print the Pepsi/jeans deal specifies the Pepsi needs to be 12 oz cans...isn't the Sat. deal for bottles?

Anonymous said...

The Saturday deal IS for bottles, you're right. However the $10 Jeans/Pepsi deal is not limited to cans, although it does include them.

Here's the 'fine print'
Buy $10 in any combination of PepsiCo products and get $10 off of any one pair of Men's, Women's, Juniors', or Kid's jeans.

Includes Pepsi Cola 12oz cans, Gatorade All-Stars 6/12oz., Frito Lay Variety Sack 20-24 count, and Aquafina 6/24 oz.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin