6/27/09

If it hadn't been free... Nature Valley Granola Nut Clusters


If it hadn't been free, I'd have never known...

Ok - so the folks @ MyBlogSpark sent me a box of full-sized samples of Nature Valley Granola Nut Clusters to try out - and then share my opinions with you guys! Awesome, right? I wasn't sure what to expect from the product, I have always loved Nature Valley Granola - but am NOT a huge fan of nuts... Well, I'm sold! The Honey Roasted Peanut variety is salty and sweet, and pretty good. The Nut Lovers, Roasted Cashew, and Roasted Almond are AWESOME!!! Just the right blend of sweet - honey maybe? And they're not messy. They don't stick to your fingers - or your teeth -and are easy to eat at the computer, at my desk, in the car... The only thing that was missing (in my opinion) was some coupons to buy more! And I will...

But I've found some $1 off Nature Valley Granola Nut Clusters printables!
IE or FF.

MyBlogSpark™ is a fun and exciting program that gives you access to exclusive offers, sampling opportunities, prizes to give away to your readers, surveys, and events where you can meet up with fellow bloggers.
Blog Search

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin