6/11/09

Double/Triple coupons @ Bigg's!

Katie over at Cincinnati Cents shot me an email about Bigg's having a great sale - double/triple coupon event!!! Sadly, I don't have a Bigg's near me... do you? (check here)


Katie says: I don't know if there is a Bigg's near you, but they are featuring double and triple coupon days June 11-14. All coupons $0.50 and under will triple and all coupons $0.51 to $1.00 will double. I matched up coupons with their current sale prices here - and found 15 items that will be free and 27 items that will be $0.50 or less! This is a phenomenal stock-up opportunity (if you have a store near you, of course!). Here's hoping that a Bigg's is in your locale!
Even if you don't have a Bigg's - make sure you check out her website - it really is awesome! And thanks Katie!!!
.
.
.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin