5/11/09

Meijer & Walmart


I wanted to run and make use of a couple of coupons while I was out & about scoring my free Redbox rentals today. (Code: 6A43JK)

First to Walmart
2 Jello Pudding @ $1 ea
- used a $1/2 from Kraft First Taste mailer
Final: $0.50 ea

2 Ortega Taco Seasoning @ $0.64 ea
- used $1/2 manQ
Final: $0.14 ea

2 Kraft Salad Dressing @ $1.58
- used 2 $1.50 manQ
Final: $0.08 ea

Final OOP: $1.30
Walmart does have pudding regularly priced at $0.50 - my teen just saw this flavor, and really really wanted it. Otherwise my OOP woulda been $0.30 - 'cuz I'm a vanilla girl.




Then to Meijer
2 A1 Marinade is on sale for $1
(I'm in INDY - so my "new" sales won't start till Thursday)
- used $2/1 manQ
Final: FREE
Turns out I could have gone to the Meijer for the Kraft Dressing as well, I don't know if it's a temporary price cut, but it's also priced at $1.58.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin