5/8/09

Mars - FREE Chocolate

Offer valid from 9:00:00 AM ET to 11:59:59 PM ET on the Friday only of each week beginning 5/8/09 and ending 9/25/09 ("Offer Period"). Offer fulfilled as a coupon ("Coupon") redeemable for consumer's choice of one (1) single-sized package of any M&M'S® Brand, MILKY WAY® Brand, SNICKERS® Brand, 3 MUSKETEERS® Brand, TWIX® Brand and DOVE® Brand product (together, "Participating Products"). Offer good while supplies last.

I just found out about it, but was able to sign up for myself, my parents, and my wonderful sister-in-law. So there's still time to get your free coupon! Sign up ASAP! If you miss out this friday - just check back next week! The site said it's for the first 250,000 but I was able to do it just a few minutes ago!!

I'll be hanging onto my coupon waiting for a B1G1 sale...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin