5/9/09

I went to Kmart... I did the double thing


Yup - I decided to do the super doubles...
My K was tripling all coupons under .76, and doubling all from .76 to $2

I did two transactions... but I ended up spending $16 for all you see:

5 Dove Deodorants @ $3.99
- free w/$2 manQ from mailer

3 Dry Idea Roll On Deodorants @ $3.49
- free w/$2 printable

1 Axe Deodorant @ $3.69
- didn't have a Q - this is a "must" for husband

2 Hall's Cough Drops @ $1.34
- free w/$1/1 manQ

6pk of Sylvania CFL Light Bulbs @ $18.99
- free w/$20 manQ from my Grandmother (no clue how she got that)

2pk of Sylvania Fluorescent Bulbs @ $4.79
- free w/$5 manQ from my Gram (where did she get this?)

2 Dog Chow @ $4.99 ea
- used 2 $2 off printables (mailed version - i've had these for awhile)

2 Oust @ $3.79 ea
- free w/$2 manQ

1 Ragu @ $1.59
- used .30 manQ (Tripled)

26 Cans of Pedigree @ $1
- free w/B1G1 printables (mailed version - i had a TON)

1 Kellogg's Mini Wheats @ $2.75
- used $1/1 manQ

1 Glaceau Vitamin Water @ 1
- free with .50/1 manQ

16 Snapple Bottles @ $1
- free w/B1G1 manQ (tearpad)

8 Powerades @ .79
- free with .75/2 (tripled) manQ (tearpad)
* These expired yesterday - MGR gave the "ok" to use

8 Gatorade G2 @ $1
- free w/.50 (tripled) manQ (tearpad)

Dole Shredded Lettuce @ $1.99
- free w/$2 catalina

Bag of Potatoes @ $1.99
- needed this

Ground Beef @ $6.01
- $2 catalina, $2 instant Kmart Q attached

1 Carrot Cake @ $3.99
- $2 catalina

I got to use 1 of the $5 off $50 worth of grocery Q's, but not the $5 off $50 (email .pdf) coupon... Like a dummy I left it at home on the counter! GRRR

Yes, we actually will drink all of those drinks. Both of the kids (pictured) are soccer kids - and my husband is their coach - so we bring extra drinks to practice for kids who might forget theirs...

2 comments:

Kat said...

I am always so impressed with how well you do with coupons, but would you mind explaining what a "catalina" is for me? I've never heard that term before.

Thank you!

cheapsk8mom said...

Aw thanks Kat...

A Catalina or a Cat is a coupon printed on a separate printer at the register. Catalina's the name of the company that does this type of thing, so it just gets called a Catalina coupon. At Walgreens it's called a "register reward"..

Pretty cool!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin