1/16/09

Yogi Tea - Free Sample...

I think these folks at Yogi Tea know EXACTLY what they're doing, when they offer free samples of their teas. I got a sample packet with three different tea bags inside, along with a coupon for $0.50/1... One was a green tea variety, but I didn't get a chance to really look at the packet, as my 13 yr old - who LOVES hot tea - snatched it up. She really liked it, and asked if I would purchase her some more!! The second packet was Mexican Sweet Chili - which was the strangest sounding tea I have ever heard of... Until I tried it. I'm SOLD. It's got a little kick to it, but not too spicy at all. I want to buy some of this stuff, because 1 measly tea bag was not enough. It's available locally, at whole foods, and you can order it on Amazon.com and drugstore.com!! The last packet was an apple spice variety of some sort, sadly again - Bear took it, although I don't think she drank it... I believe she has it squirreled away somewhere in the kitchen. There are TONS of flavors, and it looks like they're priced about the same as the Tazo Teas that I drink all the time. Wanna get hooked? Go here for your free sample!!!

** if your sample includes the Mexican Sweet Chili - do NOT sniff the teabag. It will induce sneezing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi! I am new to the blogging world! Could you help me figure out how to ad advertising on the side of my site like you have? Thanks!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin