1/12/09

Febreze Sport - Free Sample...

Go here to fill in your info to request a free sample of Febreze Sport... Workout odor eliminator... I can think of a certain little boy that I would definitely spray down before he got into the car after soccer games/practice... :)

Thanks for your interest in the new Febreze SPORT collection, designed for athletes to eliminate tough sports odors on shoes, sports apparel, and gear. Please provide us with your contact information to receive a free sample of Febreze SPORT Workout Odor Eliminator. Samples are limited and available on a first come, first serve basis.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I signed up for the free sample. The Bear (mine, not yours) can sure use it after basketball. I hate riding home with him in the car. Yuck! I intend to douse those shoes good.

Thanks for stopping by yesterday. I just found your blog last week and you've already saved me so much money that putting in a plug seemed like the least I could do in return.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad that I could save you $$$
Your blog is really funny... I like your writing style...

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin