12/27/08

Free Airwick Lumin'air

Airwick Lumin'airs are on rollback or price drop or whatever it is when they're cheaper than usual - but not mentioned in any ads... I found them today at the Meijer for $4.99, and I have heard that they're available at the Walmart for $4.97. If you have any of the coupons left from the 12/7 newspaper for $5/1 - then march yourself over to a Meijer or Walmart and get yours too!

Have you used these yet? I bought a few for the first time a few weeks ago when they were $4.99 at the Target. I don't care for the Lavender scent... Having said that... they're really neat. Yes, I have 4.2 million Glade Wisp Candles, but these are different. They have power cords and plug into an outlet. They can always be "on"... It's a much more attractive nightlight than the one that just sits in the outlet, I think.

Have you guys seen these on price drop anywhere else? Holler back!

If you don't have the $5 off coupon, go here to register to get $3/1 printable. (Bottom Center 0f page - says coupons)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin