11/15/08

Ore Ida Steam n' Mash...


Have you tried these? We like them a lot in this house... A few weeks ago Kroger had them on sale for $2, so I combined w/my $1/1 q's and grabbed 10 bags. We've used them in Pot Pies, Blended into soup (Baked Potato Soup - yum), and also as mashed. I find that we have to cook them a little longer than the directions require if we're going to serve as mashed, but overall... they're really good!

Looks like they're on sale at Target this week for $3... Still a little cashy for my budget, but don't give up just yet... I spotted a $1 off 2 Target Q in this week's inserts. Combine that Q with 2 of the $1/1 ManQ (from insert or tearpad) and you can score some cheap'ish Steam & Mash.

Buy 2 for $3 each ($6)
-- use 1 $1 off 2 Target Q from insert (-$1)
-- use 2 $1/1 manQ's (-$2)
Get 2 bags for $3... $1.50 each!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin