Katie from Cincinnati Cents tagged me today!!
Here are the official rules for being tagged:
1. Link to the person that tagged you, and post the rules on your blog.
2. Share seven facts about yourself.
3. Tag seven people, listing the links to their blogs.
4. Let the seven people know they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Seven facts about me... gosh!
1. I'm 5 classes from completing a BS in Biology - I <3 genetics and microbiology.
2. Until I was married and inherited the dog w/the husband, I was very afraid of them. Dogs, that is. Not husbands.
3. I've never traveled out of the country. I sure want to though!
4. I'm left handed... and I have nice handwriting. I have always thought that was pretty cool.
5. I love movies... at home, in the theater... Just in general, I'm a movie person.
6. I'm running out of facts... I'm naturally a blonde! I dye my hair dark red because I think it looks better w/my freckles and green eyes. (not a joke)
7. I LOVE to dealhound. Shocked, right? Well it's true.
Tagging 7 people...
1. The Homespun Heart - I read a guest post from this blog on Money Saving Mom, and was amazed at how creative she is. She's got to be the total opposite of me, what with all her creativity and artistic ability. I spent about an hour reading, and was just really impressed.
2. Trifty in the Cincy - I love reading here because she gets the Meijer ad 5 full days before I do. She always has great plans, and the people who comment on her posts are always helpful too.
3. The Deal Lady - great heads-up grocery posts. Very well-written, concise deals. Love reading here.
4. Centsible Sawyer - She's always got great deals, great ideas, and her writing style is really fun to read. Chances are very good that she's been tagged numerous times today.
5. Freebies 4 Mom - fantastic blog all-around. Fun to read, full of great stuff... And her pink layout is pleasing to the eye.
6. Sisterly Savings - another cute pink blog. Chock full of - well everything really. Easy to read and navigate, and great to share.
7. iMommies - yup, another fantastically pink blog. She's got ideas and stuff that I don't typically see posted anywhere - well, that's not true. But I usually see it on her blog first.