10/30/08

Shutterfly...


Shutterfly.com

I thought I'd put up a post about Shutterfly, in case anyone was interested. I've personally been ordering photo prints from Shutterfly for years. But that's not all!! Their photo books are of such an amazing quality, and they really do make great gifts. I've made Notebooks, Coffee Mugs, Address Labels, Cards, Thank You Cards, Large Prints, Canvas Prints (this turned out so gorgeous), and I have never been disappointed in the quality of the product.

Here are 3 of the photo books I've made, as well as a Notebook. There's more, but these were just a few of the items I happened to have in my bedroom. I take this notebook with me -- that's where I jot down prices, and deals I find out and about... The books are 8x8 size.
Here's the one I did of my niece Bella. What I really liked about this design was that the pages were already pre-made in a scrapbook style layout. Some of you may already be scrapbookers, but I'm not... so this really helped me out. Now if you're a "digi-scrapper", you can upload your pages to shutterfly and have them printed in a book as well. I'm not that talented, or patient. So I use their pre-made layouts and colors... and I can say that I'm quite pleased.
This is one of the many coffee mugs I made with this picture. They're a little bigger than the usual coffee mug, so that's always fun for things like cocoa that need stirring-room. I'm planning on ordering ones for the kids for christmas, with their names and some special graphics on them... Their very own cocoa mugs!

Best part of all is this... Shutterfly has a sale going on right now, through 11/5 - they've got a ton of awesome things on sale!!
.12 prints, 50% off Calendars (after you buy 1 full price), 50% off Note Cards (these are nice), 30% off photo books (after you buy 1 full price), Mugs starting at under $10 (wow!), up to $50 off Canvas Prints (these are absolutely gorgeous), 20% off Collage Posters (made one of my cousin's wedding).

New members get 50 free prints and free standard shipping on their first order! Also, if you input the code AF69-SAVE at checkout, you'll save $5 off a $30 order.
Make sure you sign up from this link to get all of these deals!

** Tip ** So, 1st order you could get 50 free prints, plus save $5 off $30, and free shipping? Awesome. Make sure after you sign up, to edit your email preferences so you can get more offers via email. They send them out frequently, and the codes you get are account-specific... So you'll want to make sure you enable this setting!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin