10/31/08

Happy Halloween...

I just got all of the costumes hand-washed, bagged up, and put away... I'm exhausted. Can you believe with all of the awesome deals to be had, I still haven't gone to the Meijer? Well, that's only half true, I did make a quick run tonight to get some jello, taco shells & salsa. But that's it. I'll be going tomorrow, for sure. Check out my "little" monsters...
They're in age order - 9 - 11 - 13 - 15... I hope you all had a great Halloween... if you've posted pictures of your monsters, I'd love to see 'em... Post your link in the comments!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to let you know that I think you do an AWESOME job on the Meijer deals! I found you through MSM and I'm so glad I did... your descriptions are thorough and comprehensive. Thanks!

Oh, and here are my little monsters... : )
http://tinyurl.com/5ecfsj

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin