10/30/08

Free Sample of Mr. Clean Magic Eraser...

Go here... You'll have to sign up, and then submit a cleaning tip -- if it's accepted you'll get a free magic eraser. I submitted that I use my Mr. Clean Magic Eraser to clean the white rubber on my sneakers... I hope it gets accepted!

**Thank you! You have successfully submitted your story for this product. Please note that it may take up to 72 hours for your story to appear. All submissions will be reviewed by the sponsor. Those deemed inappropriate, or not in accordance with product usage instructions, will not be posted and the registrant will not receive a free mini Mr. Clean Magic Eraser. If your story is accepted you will receive your free mini magic eraser in approximately 8-10 weeks*

*While supplies last

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin