And here's how...
They're on sale for $6 each.
Use $2/1 Target Q -- from SmartSource 9/14 insert
Use $1/1 ManQ -- from last week's inserts
I wasn't too interested in these since my husband could eat 2 by himself, but with this deal, I think I'll give it a try... and add some of my own ingredients to it. Here's the varieties that are offered, and if you ask me... they all sound really good.
* Sizzling Steak Fajitas - Seared strips of juicy steak with fire-roasted onions, and green and red bell peppers. Six flour tortillas also are included.
* Sizzling Chicken Fajitas - Seared strips of juicy white meat chicken with fire-roasted onions, and green and red bell peppers. Six flour tortillas also are included.
* Creamy Chicken Pasta Carbonara - Sautéed chicken, mushrooms, peas, red bell peppers and penne pasta, all tossed in a cream sauce. The meal also comes with bacon bits to sprinkle on and enjoy.
* Firecracker Sesame Chicken - Breaded chicken, crisp carrots, snappy peas, lo-mein noodles and a sweet sauce with a flavorful kick. The meal also comes with sesame seeds to sprinkle on and enjoy.
* Cajun-Style Alfredo Chicken & Shrimp - Blackened chicken and shrimp with red bell peppers, green onions, spiral Ciufetti pasta and a Cajun-style Alfredo sauce. The meal also comes with a Cajun-style seasoning blend that you can sprinkle on and enjoy.
***Update*** Went to the Target to get these for dinner Thursday. First thing I noticed was that they were bigger than I imagined they would be. Purchased 3 of them for a family of five. We decided to get the Cajun-Style Alfredo Chicken & Shrimp. The pasta was really fun, it reminded me of a phone cord. Remember when phones had cords? Anyway. I added some extra shrimp to this, and only used 1 packet of the Cajun-style seasoning - and 1 packet was all it took. It was really GOOD!!! I wish I had more of the Target Q's so I could pick up some more of these.