9/26/08

Walgreens $5 off $20 Q!!

There's a new $5/$20 Q good 9/26 & 9/27... which also happen to be the double-dipping days! Thanks Walgreens... So I was already planning to go..

4 Glade Scented Oil Candle Holders @ 5.99
-- using 4 $2/1 Q's
-- $2/1 IVC (Sept Book)
4 Glade Fabric Refresher @ 2.99
-- using $1/1 IVC (Sept Book)
-- using 4 $1.50/1 ManQ from All You
3 Dimetapp @ 5
-- using $2/1 Q's
1 Glade Scented Oil Candle Refill @ 2.99

Approx Tax: $3.77
Projected OOP: $17.68

Get: $10 RR (Dimetapp Deal)
$8 ESR (OCT) for Scented Oil Candle Holders
$4 ESR (OCT) for Fabric Refresher
$1 ESR (OCT) for Candle Refill

$23 in savings...

What are your plans?

I'm thinking of re-working the deal and waiting on the Glade Candles since they're going to be on sale for 3.99 2nd week in Oct... but then again, I'm low on candle smelly stuff... So I don't know...

Want more ideas? Head over to the Centsible Sawyer or Money Saving Mom to see what everyone else is up to... I know I will!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been looking and looking, but I don't see the candle refills listed in the weekly ad. Is $3.98 the regular price of each? Thanks for mentioning this because no one else has noticed the deal, and I could really use them!

Anonymous said...

I found the price at walgreens.com and am hoping i'll find the price is the same at my walgreens. :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin