8/9/08

Shopping Trip!

I got some wicked great deals on this last trip out. First I'll start with Meijer. I got too many products to list out, but ended up saving a TON. Here's the picture!! Total OOP: $45.92 (I ended up getting a really nice Adidas backpack - reg. priced 39.99, on sale 40% off - instead of the cheapie $19 I had originally planned)Here's the specific deals I ran.
$5 Pert Rebate w/purch $5 school supplies
$10 off backpack w/$10 Kellogg's
$10 Kellogg's MIR w/10 Kelloggs Items
$2 off Milk w/purch Eggo+PopTart
$10 off 3 Hanes w/$10 Nabisco Purchase
5 free Kraft items from All You Mag.
$2 off Rubbermaid Take Alongs w/purch Cheez its+Keebler Cookies
Buy 2 Rubbermaid Take Alongs, Get 1 Free
Buy 2 Oreos, Get 1 Gallon Milk for Free
Buy 1 Get 1 L'Oreal Vive HydraGloss

Then I went to Kroger and stocked up on their Pilsbury quick breads on sale 10/$10, and made use of plenty of coupons. Clearasil, B1G1 paired with $2/1 coupons.. and a couple of cans of Muir Glen tomatoes on sale for $1.19, used $1/1 coupons. Total OOP: $15.46

Then I used my last 3 B1G1 Covergirl coupons, and bought 3 more bags of Starburst (husband's favorite) to get my $5 ECB. Total OOP: $12.45 (got $5 ECB back)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin