8/16/08

Meijer Super Saturday Sale...

I'm not feeling so great today, but absolutely HAD to get to the Meijer. Today is/was their one-day sale featuring items like Aunt Millies hot dog &/or hamburger buns - buy 1, get 2 free. I happen to already have a coupon for 1 free Aunt Millie's product, so I got all 3 for free!! While I was there, I took advantage of their regular sales too... TGI Friday's appetizers for $2.50 each, got four. Combined with $1/2 coupons from All You magazine, and Meijer's deal (buy 4, get $1 off automatically at register). Tyson bagged chicken items are on sale 2/$9, combined with $1/1 from All You. We also got the Mrs. T's Pierogies on sale for 1/2 off ($1.36), with the brick's printable for .75 (from coupons.com a month or so ago), they were only about .61 each... not bad. But the deal I'm so excited about was the Avia A5507W sneakers I got... usually $49.99, on sale $34.49. Purchased 3 12pks of Coke Zero on sale 3/$11(yum), used 3 $1/1 coupons from VocalPoint and got the $10 off the sneakers. Plus being super Saturday, they have a coupon for $5 off 24.99+ GM or Apparel Item. Not to mention the shoes are comfy, and they're actually the ones I have wanted for a while. I also got the Sargento Potato Finishers, on sale 2/$5, and I used 2 $1/1 coupons...

Did anyone find any other deals I missed? Did you hit Meijer today?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin