7/17/08

Meijer Deals

Today I took advantage of Meijer's sales, and the Hanes/Nabisco offer I talked about a few days ago. Purchase $10 worth of Nabisco cookies and crackers at Meijer, and get $10 off Hanes Basics. I decided to combine this with the $3 off Planters coupons, with purchase of 3 qualifying Kraft/Nabisco/Oscar Meyer products. I also found a few other really good steals.
** The Earthbound Farms Salad Mix was on Manager's Special (eat immediately!) for 40% off, and since I just got a coupon in the mail for $1/1, I made the move.

Another deal going on there that I didn't take part in was the YoBaby Yogurt on sale 2/$6, and the YoMama 2/$5 (printables here for .50 - 1.00 off of those, and many other Stonyfield Farm offerings)Just enter an email address.

I also saw Malt O Meal Cereal there (although all out, big shock) on sale B2G2, with bags costing about $2 each. Here's a brick's printable for $1/1 bag. Print on 2 computers, you're lookin' at free cereal. I'll be heading back to Meijer to do the Nabisco/Hanes deal again, and will then rock this cereal deal. (provided Meijer stocks the cereal isle DURING the sale, and not after... fingers crossed)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I did the sock deal last week too!!!

I have a couple scenarios on my blog posted about the backpack deal...not sure about the Hanes deal the week of the 20th...anyone have any tips?

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin