7/13/08

Meijer $10 off promotions!

Meijer's 2 new $10 off promotions going on now...

Limit one offer per transaction. At stores only. No cash back on Basics priced 9.99 or less. Offer expires 8/20/08 in Indianapolis & Chicago Meijer stores. Offer expires 8/16/08 in all other Meijer stores. *Basics T-shirts, socks, and underwear.


And I still have $3 off Planters coupons w/purchase additional Nabisco products...




Limit one offer per transaction. At stores only. No cash back on backpacks priced 9.99 or less. Offer expires 9/17/08 in Indianapolis & Chicago Meijer stores. Offer expires 9/13/08 in all other Meijer stores. *Includes Kellogg's, Keebler, Sunshine, or Eggo Products. Any combination, any size, any flavor.

Great way to use the b1g1 coupon, or the $1 off Kellogg's Special K coupons from VocalPoint.

See their webpage with details here. **edit** Print this page and bring it with you if your new weeks' sales ad hasn't posted yet, I had to wait 25 minutes at Customer Service to get my $10.70.


Ok, so I just got back from Meijer to try Kellogg's/Back Pack Deal...
I'm posting the image, and explaining the scenario I guess.
The PowerAde coupons were the $1/1 that were in 7/13 SS (adjusted to sale price of .59)
Pasta, Mushrooms, and Fries coupons are from Meijer Mealbox.
Special K coupons are from VocalPoint. I used a b1g1, and 3 $1/1 coupons.
I had a coupon from Meijer for a free 12 pk soda for filling out a credit applicatioin. (I actually have 2 of them, but the Coupon Gestapo was en force today, so had to follow rules of 1/transaction).
Here's photo of child w/new backpack. Excuse poor photo quality, had to use my Treo instead of my camera, poor husband is in bed w/pinched nerve in his neck (going on day 4 now), so I'm doing all of my blogging from the living room. (xfer cable is hiding in my room - somewhere)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin